ICT Internships, ICT Jobs, Internships in Kenya, Computer Science Jobs, Capital Markets Authority Jobs
The Capital Markets Authority is a statutory agency charged with the responsibility of regulating and developing an efficient capital market in Kenya. The Authority invites applications for the following position:
Internship Period: 3 months (non-renewable)
Reporting to the Business Analyst, the selected candidate will be responsible for;
- Manning the IT helpdesk and responding to user requests for ICT assistance.
- Troubleshooting basic challenges with computer hardware, software and peripheral equipment and undertaking repairs and corrections where required.
- Facilitate installation and updating enterprise Anti-virus software on client machines
- Recording and maintaining client computer equipment inventory documentation as well as the systems and network account request forms.
- Creation of user accounts and enrol new users on the Bio-metric access control system
- Setting up new ICT hardware procured by the Authority for existing and new staff.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
- A 3rd year or 4th year student (currently not in session).
- Sound skills and knowledge on Microsoft Windows operating system administration (both Server and Client).
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory management.
- Basic LAN/WAN skills.
- Basic computer hardware troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Ability to complete assignments within set timelines
- Ability to undertake multiple assignments
- Team player
How to Apply
Please Click Here and apply. Applications should be received on or before June 16, 2019
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
“Capital Markets Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
THE CAPITAL MARKETS AUTHORITY DOES NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.