ICT Internships, Internships In Kenya, ICT Jobs, PSC Jobs
An intern at this level will work under a senior and more experienced officer in the performance of his/her duties. Specific duties and responsibilities entail
- writing and testing simple computer programs according to instructions and specifications arising in the implementation of the computer systems,
- providing user support and training of users,
- repairs and maintenance of ICT equipment and associated peripheral,
- monitoring the performance of ICT equipment and reporting any faults for further action.
- For appointment to the above position, a candidate must have: – Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: – Computer Science/Information Communication Technology; Electronic and electrical Engineering, Economics; Commerce; Mathematics; Statistics; Physics or other ICT related discipline with a bias in Computer Science from recognized institution.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified graduates for the internship opportunities shown below. Interested and qualified graduates are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission’s job portal accessible on www.publicservice.go.ke or www.psckjobs.go.ke so as to reach the undersigned on or before 30th July 2019 at 5:00pm.
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P. O. BOX 30095-00100
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution. Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 30th July 2019 (Latest 5.00PM)