Job Grade – EACC “8”
Reporting to the Deputy Director – Prevention through the Assistant Director – Prevention
- Reviewing the systems, policies, procedures and practices in public and private sector institutions;
- Providing advisories on prevention of corruption and bribery in the ICT functions of public and private sector institutions;
- Developing corruption prevention guidelines and best practices in ICT;
- Mainstreaming standards and best practices in integrity and anti-corruption initiatives in public and private sector institutions;
- Reviewing, analyzing and providing feedback on the anti-corruption indicator under the public service Performance Contracting framework;
- Developing Corruption Prevention Guidelines on functions related the use and application of ICT systems and other areas for use in both public and Private sector institutions; and
- Monitoring implementation of corruption prevention interventions in various organizations;
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, Computer Science, or other equivalent technical area related to computer science.
- Must be in possession of Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) qualifications;
- Member of relevant professional body(s) such as ISACA and CSK;
- Five (5) years of service of which three (3) should be in a comparable position from a reputable organization;
- Knowledge of public service systems, policies and operations will be an added advantage; and
- Demonstrated ability to use computer assisted software for data collection and analysis.
In addition to the qualifications set above applicants must further obtain clearances from the following:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (DCI)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
- Registration and good standing in relevant Professional Bodies
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria should complete EACC Form 1 online from https://jobs.integrity.go.ke and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates (certified by the issuing institution), clearances and testimonials.
All applications must be made online and will be acknowledged via an email. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
To be considered applications should be received not later than Tuesday, 12th March, 2019 at 5.00pm
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification