ICT Officer II (Webmaster) Jobs, ICT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Software Engineering Jobs, Jobs in Mombasa, Technical University of Mombasa
Reporting To: Information and Communication Technology Services (ICTs) Manager
Basic Salary; Ksh. 30,449 – 43,931
House Allowance: Ksh. 24,768
- Must possess Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering/ Business Information Systems/ Graphic Design or its equivalent from a recognized institution
- Must have at least three (3) years’ minimum proven work experience as a web master or web developer (coding experience) in a non-university setting.
- Must have Good knowledge of the internet, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) techniques and Internet Marketing
- Must have hand on experience on LAMP; Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP.
- Must have hand on experience on PHP MVC framework
- Possession of UI/UX development skills will be an added advantage.
- Maintain TUM web presence by posting new content in a timely manner and archiving outdated content and the intranet;
- Make periodic improvements to TUM website and the intranet as required by the University;
- Work closely with TUM head of Corporate Communications to determine and upload suitable content for TUM website;
- Track site usage statistics including monitoring and analyzing performance
- Develop and maintain new online resources, frequently asked questions and database;
- Identify, diagnose and fix website problems including broken links, typographical errors and formatting inconsistencies;
- Optimize loading speeds and capacity of the website and intranet;
- Propose and oversee the implementation of security measures to safeguard TUM website
- Designing and building appropriate intranet applications;
- Address user complaints on the website and intranet;
- Undertaking such other duties as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job role.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
How to Apply
Application letters accompanied by copies of a National Identity Card, a CV, relevant certificates and testimonials should be submitted to the office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor (AFP) OR sent to the email : firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30th June , 2019