ICT Officer Job at Corporate Staffing Services
Gross Salary: 45,000
Our client is a privately owned and managed mid-level educational institution in Kenya. They are seeking to hire a ICT Officer who will be tasked with technical Support of the Institution’s Management System issues and additional development of the system modules where required.
Responsibilities for the ICT Officer Job
- Assisting with utilization of packages, software package applications or programs.
- Identifying, reviewing, installation, upgrading and recommending software and equipment to meet user need
- Writing updates and manuals for applications/programs; distributes or arranges distribution of system documentation
- Reviewing user manuals and computer listings to debug programs, interpret abnormal terminations or other inoperable situations and resolve problems
- Supporting and advising on downtime procedures and business continuity to ensure that they are adopted successfully in their allocated local work area;
- Creating test plans, test data sets and automated testing to ensure all components of the system meet specifications and Analyze code for problem resolution and performance optimizations;
- Logging and tracking all system and process issues and incidents using formal documentation; and Providing technical support and training new users in the use of system/ICT facilities and systems;
- Servicing and maintenance of all the Information Communication Technology equipment;
- Maintenance of equipment and trouble shooting
- Writing and testing computer programmes according to instructions and specifications prepared by a senior and experienced officer
ICT Officer Job Qualifications
- Must have a Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Technology, Information Communication Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision, experience working with Navision is an added advantage
- Certification in Microsoft Dynamics Navision or CRM is an added advantage
- At least 2- 3 years of experience in SQL and Data base management.
- System deployment and fine tuning skills.
- Technologically savvy.
How to Apply
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.