ICT Support Officer Jobs, ICT Jobs, CUEA Jobs
ICT Support Officer (1) – ADICT/CUEA/01
Reporting: Reports to the Special Advisor to the Head of ICT.
• Responsible for the support and maintenance of ICT systems and networks in the
• Serve as first point of contact at the ICT Helpdesk, documenting and analyzing all ICT
• Work with the broader IT team and external partners and suppliers on problem
management across key systems;
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and
• Installation of anti-virus on all workstations and ensuring they are regularly monitored and
• Proactive monitoring of the systems vital parameters, detection of systems security
breaches and prevention of their recurrence;
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests;
• Support staff and students with the use of systems and troubleshooting of the
• Ensure that the ICT infrastructure is well maintained and functioning eciently;
• Development and documentation of the systems disaster recovery plan; process
documentation and periodic testing per available system;
• Documenting and reporting ICT – related issues;
• Generation and analysis of reports from the various monitoring systems;
• Maintain an up-to-date ICT inventory of all hardware and software assets;
• BSc Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent from a
• Must be CCNA certified or equivalent certification;
• At least three (3) years’ working experience in a busy and large ICT environment;
• Sharp troubleshooting skills of networks, computer, printers and software related issues;
• Good documentation skills of all issues reported at the ICT Helpdesk.
• Should be a creative and innovative team player;
• Should possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
• Should be a person of integrity; morally upright and mature;
• Should be able to work under minimum supervision;
• He/she should be exible and adaptable enough to work in a multicultural environment;
• Should have the ability to guide and mentor students.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their application letter, CV, copies of relevant certificates and transcripts, testimonials and three reference letters including one from the local parish to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications should reach the Human Resource Manager on or before 8th November 2019.
CUEA is an equal opportunity employer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.