Job Group “K”
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Salary Scale: Ksh.35,400.00 – 46,230.00pm
House Allowance: as per prevailing civil servant rates
Commuter Allowance: Ksh.6,000pm
Annual Leave Allowance: Ksh.5,000p.a
Leave Entitlement: 30 working days p.a
- Undertaking training in areas of specialization in accordance with the syllabus,
- Preparing teaching/learning materials and schemes of work,
- Setting and marking examination/assignment,
- Carrying out research work under the guidance and supervision of a senior trainer
- Supervising trainers’ projects and practical work.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following specializations; Computer Science, Information Communication Technology or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications directly to the Institutions where vacancies exist by filling in ONE (1) PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form and attaching copies of National ID card, academic and professional certificates and any other testimonials. The form may be downloaded from the Public Service Commission website.
So as to reach the respective Boards/Councils on or before 11th March, 2019
Details of the posts and requirements for appointment can be accessed on the Public Service Commission Website www.publicservice.go.ke
Copies of the full advertisement are also available in the TVET Institutions.
Successful candidates will be required to apply for licensing and registration by the TVET Authority.