Minimum Qualification Level: Diploma (Degree in BSc Nursing desired)
Experience Level: Mid-level
Experience Length: 2 years
Primary function is to provide specialised Nursing services to patients in need of intensive care.
Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Managing the ICU department
- Managing patients on Critical Care
- Managing the ICU equipment
- Participate in quality improvement and patient safety initiatives in the unit and in other departments
- At least Diploma in Community Health Nursing (KRCHN)
- Critical Care Nursing Certification.
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Should be registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya and in possession of a valid practicing license
- At least two (2) years working experience in Critical Care.