Graduate Management Trainees Job at I&M Bank
REF: GMT /09/2018
Do you want to be part of a great brand, fantastic team and a remarkable future?
Are you interested in building a career in the Banking sector?
We are a leading Commercial bank seeking to provide rewarding long term careers to dynamic and highly talented fresh Graduates. The Management Trainee program is designed to provide Trainees with a unique and valuable experience to develop into future leadership roles within the Bank. The Trainees will get the opportunity to gain practical insight of the financial Sector through an intensive two- year on-the-job training in various functions in the bank, coupled with external training programs as well as in-house coaching and mentoring programmes.
- Fresh university graduates.
- Students in their final year who will have successfully completed their studies by 31st October 2018. Those completing their studies by mid-December, 2018 are also encouraged to apply.
- A first class degree in Commerce, Economics, Finance, Actuarial Science, Engineering, Computer Science or any other business-related degree.
- Entrepreneurial with a track record of thinking differently
- Keen interest in developing a career in Banking.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility.
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a collaborative environment.
- A self-starter with a high level of energy, urgency, and personal accountability.
- Driven to make a difference by putting the customer needs first.
- Passionate about designing a customer experience for a digital world.
- Willing to develop business acumen.
- Ready to challenge themselves and their colleagues
- Creative thinkers.
- Abreast with existing and emerging technologies;
How to Apply
If you’re looking for a challenging career in a dynamic evolving environment, please send your application together with a comprehensive curriculum vitae indicating your academic qualifications to the email address below to be received on or before 31st December, 2018.