Industrial Attachment Opportunity at Kenya Power
In line with the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, Kenya Power is offering continuing Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma students an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. The industrial attachment opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months with effect from January 2019.
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
- Should be a continuing student pursuing a Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the learning institution
- Undergraduate Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTGRAD/19/01
- Diploma Attachment Reference No. KP1/ATTDIP/19/01
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: http://www.kplc.co.ke under the Public information tab and Career Opportunities section. Applications should be received not later than 30th November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.