Assistant Manager Jobs, Audit Jobs, Manpower Services Jobs
Our Client, is a statutory institution whose mandate as a risk minimiser is to provide a deposit insurance scheme for customers of member institutions and to resolve any institution in respect of which the Corporation is appointed receiver or liquidator. The Corporation enhances incentives for sound risk management and generally promote the stability of the financial system.
Our Client is an employer of choice and keen to recruit aggressive individuals to join the premier organization
The Assistant Manager, Information Systems Audit shall report to the Deputy General Manager, Internal Audit. The incumbent will provide support to the departmental head in providing Strategic leadership of the Internal Audit department and to provide independent assurance that the organization’s risk management, governance and internal controls processes are operating effectively.
The essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Carrying out information systems audit, review existing internal control systems, procedures, and reports for effectiveness.
- Carrying out compliance audits for information systems management procedures and ensure departmental compliance to the established control frameworks.
- Carrying out performance audits and assist in monitoring corporate, divisional and unit performances.
- Responding to enquiries and providing advice to business units on ICT system audit and risk issues.
- Identifying auditable areas and carries out risk analysis of these areas.
- Developing and implementing relevant information systems audit plans, programs and tests.
- Following up with heads of departments on audit report findings and recommendations to ensure adequacy and timeliness of correction or implementation on technical issues.
- Implementing policies and establish procedures covering the scope of audit.
- Carrying out routine information systems audit investigations on areas identified by management.
- Undertaking aspects of audit functions in general administration which includes drafting letters such as follow ups, audit notification to auditees.
- Participating in the preparation of Internal Audit’s annual budget and monitors subsequent expenditure.
- Participating in the maintenance and documentation of internal audit unit standards, policies and practices.
- Participating in preparation of Annual Audit Plans.
- At least six (6) years’ relevant experience in a similar role, three (3) as a team leader
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree in IT, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration from a recognized institution will be an added advantage.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Certified Accountancy qualification (CPA(K), ACCA)
- Membership to a relevant professional body
- Proficiency in computer applications; and
- Demonstrated professional competence as reflected in work performance and results
Key Competencies, Knowledge and Personal attributes
- Effective organizational skills
- Decision making skills
- Self-driven and motivated
- Proficiency in computer applications
- A team player, collaborate and support colleagues and peers across the organization
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Leadership skills, People management skills and ability to build trustful relations
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt well in dynamic environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills Results oriented, meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands
- Be consistent and fair
Compliance With Chapter Six (6) Of The Constitution Of Kenya
Applicants are required to immediately initiate self-clearance (Comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya) from: –
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Department of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board
- A Credit Reference Bureau
Please bring the receipts or evidence of the above self-clearance effort to Manpower Services if invited for the preliminary interview. Do not wait to be invited by Manpower Services for you to commence clearance of Chapter 6 requirements
How To Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV and application clearly indicating your current position, current/past and expected remuneration (monthly salary and allowances) to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday, 5th July, 2019.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification. Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.