We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Technology Audits and Quality Department within the Internal Audit Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below:
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Technology Audits and Audit Quality, the position holder shall develop practical and innovative ways of improving audit delivery through the use of digital analytics and automation technologies. The role shall also be responsible for:
- Running and enhancing the continuous auditing and controls monitoring (CACM) program.
- Developing and maintaining a library of re-usable data analytics models and programs
- Participate in the execution of IT audits of diverse systems that include business applications, billing systems, value added systems, ERP and customer support systems.
- Interactions and communications with stakeholders at operational levels as well as Senior / Executive management.
- Development of relevant continuous auditing and controls monitoring (CACM) routines around key areas of concern / exposure
- Support audit delivery teams to identify opportunities for Data Analytics and Audit Automation and suggest practical ways of improving audit work through the use of analytics
- Develop and maintain a library of re-usable data analytics models and programs with appropriate documentation of code, data dictionary definitions and functional specifications.
- Provide training to audit staff on how to develop and execute basic analytics.
- Promote the use of digital automation and analytics to improve the effectiveness of the Internal Audit’s risk assessment process and extract insights from historical, real-time, or predictive data
- Build and maintain dashboards and common data sets regularly required by audit delivery teams.
- Leveraging a risk based approach to plan and deliver IT Audits in a Digital IT environment covering Value Added Systems, ERP, Billing Platforms, Customer Relationship Management and other business support systems.
- Provide practical and cost-effective advice to management on designing, implementing and enhancing internal controls in the areas of technology.
- Build strong relationships with the enterprise big data and analytics team
- Contributing to the analysis and interpretation of data add value to audit engagements
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Business Information Systems (or related technical / business field) from a recognized university.
- Strong practical knowledge of and experience in data mining, data analysis and visualization techniques
- Practical experience with data analysis / mining technologies – SAS, R, Python, SQL
- Experience in visual communication of analysis (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense, Power BI)
- Programming / software development / data management experience.
- Good knowledge of key IT applications supporting core business processes.
- Knowledge of common IT and networking technologies (operating systems, relational databases, network/mobile technologies) including Oracle or MS SQL databases, Unix / Linux / Windows etc.
- Knowledge of information systems governance and control principles, frameworks and practices with an understanding of the concept of risk management.
- Experience in the implementation or use of Continuous Auditing and Monitoring(CACM) and Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools would be an added advantage.
- Proven track record of high performance in previous roles.
- Practical experience of development and execution of analytics programs to assess control environments as part of an internal or external audit role/function, or as part of a risk management function.
- Experience with advanced analytics, including Decision Trees, Machine Learning and Natural language processing.
- Knowledge about new and emerging data analytics, robotic process automation and augmented intelligence technologies.
- Extensive knowledge and experience use of data analysis tools such as IDEA, ACL, or Teammate Analytics.
- Experience of leading others during projects.
- Strong working knowledge of emerging trends which have an impact on data analytics as well as digital technology (cyber security, cloud, mobile, social media, IoT, etc.)
How to Apply