Innovation Associate Jobs, Innovation Manager Jobs, Standard Media Jobs
We are looking for creative and ambitious individuals to join the Innovation Hub. This role is responsible for conceptualizing and creating strategic future business opportunities for the Standard Group. They will evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvements, develop and implement optimization strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Outstanding presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation skills and ability to lead discussions with varying groups.
- Ability to work in teams to identify gaps and needs and generate opportunities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a brief set of ideas and develop them further.
- Work across different departments at the organization including broadcast, digital and print media, commercial, strategy and create organizational buy-in for high-potential ideas.
- Conduct research and synthesize varying information to uncover patterns and actionable business insights. This may include secondary research, stakeholder and executive interviews, and experiments on new business models.
- Leverage cross-industry experience to develop knowledge and identify emerging trends in media and business (be viewed as a trusted resource across multiple sectors).
- Create value proposition for emerging ideas, develop detailed business cases (through collaborating with multiple people), and go-to-market strategy, ensuring that any new ideas always meet customer needs.
- Present findings and suggestions on new ideas with ample justification and practical implementation strategies. Assist the organization in developing the concepts
How to Apply