Our client is an established pharmaceutical company in Kenya. They seek to hire an Institutional Sales Representative to handle sales across the country.
Location: Nairobi (with travel across the country)
- Ensuring maximum availability of company products
- Making business presentations and organize B to B events within the assigned territory/region.
- Handle customer complaints/grievances.
- Ensure effective sales forecasting in the assigned region/territory to achieve sales target and contribute to the proper overall supply forecasts.
- Offer products training to company business partner’s who includes institutions such as schools, NGO’s, Nutritional foods and supplements outlets.
- Holder of a Bachelor of Science course or Diploma in science related course e.g. Pharmacy, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology.
- Must have 1-3years of experience in pharmaceutical institutional sales; direct selling to healthcare professionals in the healthcare industry, clinics, federal, teaching, city and community hospitals.
- Sourcing & application of tenders on behalf of the company.
- Must have experience in dealing with large accounts in the pharmaceutical business.
How to Apply