Senior Manager Integration Design Jobs, ICT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Kenya Airways Jobs
The Senior Manager Integration Design will be responsible to design, deliver and quality assure all system integrations and the enabling technology in accordance with enterprise architecture roadmaps. S/he will also be accountable for managing the delivery of Systems Integrator partners making sure that business requirements and applications are providing the necessary information data flow and functionalities
This role will take ownership of assigned systems, processes, and technical requirements for the development of robust integration process methodologies. This role will be actively involved in the development, delivery, maintenance, and support of systems to provide excellent service with respect to in-house initiatives, new and legacy center processes, and project management tasks.
This role will be a blend of defining the architecture, project management and technical support for issues encountered engaging on the various interfaces, strategic integration development, support and escalation of any issues encountered both on the service or the ability for the partner to access the service and to provide insight into any weaknesses or improvements that can be implemented in order to develop the service further.
The role will also be responsible for creating and updating any Standard Operational Procedures to manage the service by working closely with other IT peers.
- Provide roadmap, design, development, engineering, integration, and delivery of operationally viable applications, infrastructure, network, and technology solutions through delivery excellence.
- Drive and support key architectural and technology decisions across KQ from demand intake to implementation.
- Lead implementation activities of enterprise integration strategy.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other leaders to deliver initiatives and solutions utilizing Agile project management methodologies
- Ensure the implementation, support and management of the Integration Middleware and Enterprise Bus;
- Provide Strong leadership skills and demonstrate ability to coach, inspire and mentor a team
- Comfortably work on different projects simultaneously
- Fully comprehend the Integration architecture paradigms, Solution design and SOA governance concepts
- Design and optimize integration requirements between systems and between various clouds
- Maintain the availability of relevant, current, validated, and reliable knowledge related to systems and solutions designs and patterns
- Lower cost, improve quality, and accelerate integration development through process and technology automation practices
- Ensure solution architectures are in line with architecture blueprints, principles, standards and guidelines
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in architecting & designing IT solutions in multi -vendor environment
- 5+ years of experience participating in full-life cycle Service Oriented Architecture implementations.
- Conversant with middleware related development lifecycles and design patterns
- Strong knowledge of IT architecture frameworks, concepts and best practices and strong strategic planning capabilities;
- Good industry and business understanding/ knowledge;
- Proven leadership and management skills;
- Excellent grasp of emerging/advance technologies and platforms, specifically: Cloud Architecture, Digital Architecture, Internet of Things and Cloud Services
- Knowledge of Full stack architecture (Application, Integration & Data Architecture) with proven experience of architecting solutions reflecting availability, performance, load balancing, caching strategies, DR, Data privacy and compliance, resource elasticity etc.
How to Apply