KISE/ADVERT/HR/8/2019: Job Group ‘K’
Basic Salary Scale Ksh 35400.
- Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce (Accounting/Finance option), Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or any other equivalent qualification for a recognized Institution.
- Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Part II or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) Part II
- Be proficient in computer applications
- Three years experience as Internal Auditor
- Carrying out risk assessment and developing management guidelines
- Carrying out audit checks and verifying payments
- Examining vouchers, and all books of accounts
- Preparing audit observations, verifying statement of accounts
- Consolidating primary audit/queries
- Undertaking audit inspection
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below. Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications online through the Institute website www.kise.ac.ke/job-application-form.
Applicants should complete the online application form, attaching academic and professional certificates, and an application letter addressed to Director, Kenya Institute of Special Education, P O Box 48413 – 00100, Nairobi.
All the details requested in the advertisement should be filled in the form. It is an offence to include false or incorrect information in the application.
Note that hard copies submission will not be accepted. Canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Applications should reach the Director on or before 4.00 p.m., 13th March 2019