Internal Auditor Jobs, Auditor Jobs, PSC Jobs
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 30,170– Ksh. 40,060 p.m. (CSG 11)
Terms of Service: Three (3) years contract – renewable with satisfactory performance
- For appointment to this grade, an officer must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting or Finance option) or any other equivalent qualification from a university recognized in Kenya.
This is an entry and training grade for the Internal Auditors cadre. Duties and responsibilities shall include;
- Vouching sample transactions in audit investigation and verification;
- Preparing engagement and work plans;
- Recording proceedings of entry and exit meetings;
- Collecting and analyzing data and statistics; and
- Preparing audit working papers.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
- by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- THE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION IS COMMITTED TO AVAILING EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL KENYANS. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
so as to reach the Commission on or before 12th November 2019