Internal Auditor Jobs, Audit Jobs, Nairobi Hospital Jobs
The job holder shall perform auditing duties, in accordance with accepted Auditing Standards, Hospital policies, annual audit plan and standard audit programmes.
- Preparing audit programs and implementing annual audit plans.
- Undertaking risk based audits
- Preparing audit reports on completion of audits.
- Testing and appraising for soundness and adequacy the application of accounting, financial and other operating controls.
- Reviewing operations against business and strategic plans to determine consistency.
- Monitoring the implementation of the agreed audit recommendations and initiate remedial actions where needed.
- Providing assurance on compliance with the Hospitals operating policies and procedures on an ongoing basis.
- Undertaking special audit investigations on request.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Business degree in Commerce majoring in Accounting, Economics or Business Management.
- CPA (K)/ACCA.
- CISA certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of IFRS and Auditing standards.
- IT literate and exposure to ERPs.
- 4 years audit experience.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Well organized and team player
- High integrity
How To Apply
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to be received not later than 28th July 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Successful candidates will be expected to report to work within two weeks.
Human Resources Director
The Nairobi Hospital
P.O. Box 30026 – 00100
Candidates invited for interviews will be required to present both originals and clear copies (where applicable) of the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate
- Current Colored Passport Photo
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Academic and Professional certificates
- Certificates of Service from previous employers