Internal Auditor Jobs, Audit Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Finance Jobs, Economics Jobs, BUWASCO Jobs
BUWASCO is a County Public entity Registered under the Company’s Ad 2015 with the responsibility of providing water and Sanitation Services to the residents of Busia County as provided for under section 78 of the Water Act 2016. To fulfill its mandate, BUWASCO invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following positions:
Responsible for the Internal Audit function of the Company to provide continuous appraisal of the Company’s operations, systems against Internal Control System, policies, procedures and manuals.
- Reports to the Audit Committee of the Board and administratively to the Managing Director
- Play a senior leadership role bringing the internal community along to support the outputs delivered by developing effective and strategic relationship.
- Take responsibilities of reports emerging from the department and all documentation sent to the MD Develop a flexible annual audit plan, using an appropriate risk- based methodology and including any risk or control concerns identified by management and submit that plan to the Audit Committee for review and approval Issue periodic audit reports summarizing results of audit activities
- Keep the Board audit Committee and the MD informed of emerging trends and changes in international standards on the practice of Internal Auditing.
- Coordinating and liaising with external auditors of authority to ensure external audits and financial reporting processes are efficient and effective
- Conduct assessment exercises so as to streamline the company’s performance and governance processes
- Reviewing the internal control framework and consistently ensuring its compliance
- Performing related work as may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance, Economics, Engineering or Business related field or relevant field from a recognized institution.
- CPA (K) ACCA or relevant professional qualification.
- Member of a relevant professional body with good standing.
- At least 7 years of experience with at least 3 years of Managerial/Supervisory experience
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for and addressed to:
P.O. Box 392 – 50400.
Candidates are additionally advised to send their application in soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of National Identity card
- Candidates Must obtain and present clearance certificate from HELB, DCI KRA, CRB and EACC
The application with certified copies of academic and professional certificates, curriculum vitae and other testimonials should reach the company offices located at the Department of Water, Irrigation, Environment and Natural Resources Yard, BUSIA, BUWASCO office Building on or before 5th July 2019 by 4:30pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing is prohibited and will lead to automatic disqualification.