Internal Auditor Jobs, Audit Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Finance Jobs, CPA Jobs, Kenya Medical Association Sacco Jobs
- The internal auditor will assist the internal audit manager to meet the audit plan objectives in an accurate and timely manner. This includes reviewing, evaluating and verifying the soundness, adequacy, and application of controls and procedures.
- Perform operational audits which evaluate and encourage compliance with prescribed Tax regulations, company policies and procedures in order to promote operations efficiency.
- Perform financial audits to check the accuracy and reliability of accounting records, safeguarding of company assets, and reports on the reliability of the company’s financial statements.
- Assists with developing and performing fraud audits.
- Creating and improving internal controls systems throughout the Society.
- Evaluates the reliability of financial statements by: -Reviewing general journals, Payroll journals, Accounts payable and receivable, Bank deposits, vouchers and other financial documents.
- Promote a risk awareness culture in the Sacco and enforce compliance to internal monitoring and control procedures.
- Auditing posted loans and their recoveries.
- Any other lawful duty as maybe assigned.
- University degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting or equivalent from an institution recognized by Commission for Higher Education
- CPA (K) or equivalent
- MUST have at least two (2) years Audit experience and one (1) year experience in a busy commercial, Finance & Accounts Department.
- Proven working experience in an Audit Firm will be an added advantage
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should apply in confidence to the e-mail address below quoting current and expected salary by 24th May 2019 KMA Sacco ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
The General Manager,
Kenya Medical Association Sacco ltd,
P.O.BOX 413 -00202