Internal Auditor Jobs, Audit Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Finance Jobs, CPA Jobs, Kisiwa Technical Training Institute Jobs
- Undertaking audit verification assignments;
- Preparing and submitting audit findings;
- Preparing and maintaining audit working papers for jobs assigned;
- Develop and implement audit management systems;
- Carrying out a review of accounting, financial and budgetary systems;
- Communicate any loopholes within the Institution structure, recommend appropriate solutions to ensure minimal disruptions to business operations from unsupportive structures;
- Induct other audit staff on the use of computerized audit techniques and methods for ease in the use of techniques; and
- Undertaking non-financial audit assignments; set up systems of internal control and regulation.
- Develop and implement audit plans.
- Ensure public Procurement & Disposal Act 2015 is adhered to in all the procurement processes.
- Advice management on policies related to internal controls, financial accounting and report on financial administration as per the Government Regulations
For appointment at this level an officer must have:
- Served as an Internal Auditor II, for a minimum of three (3) years;
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance,
- Holder of CPA (K); or its equivalent
- Be a registered member of a professional body;
- Relevant Certificate in computer application skills.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedure, laws rules and regulations.
- Shown merit, integrity and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Application letter addressed to the Principal, detailed CV, photocopies of relevant certificate and testimonials.
Must have a valid Certificate of Good Conduct
Deadline of submission is on 12th July 2019.
When Replying please quote Ref. No KISTTI/P/ADVERT/2019
Kisiwa Technical Training Institute
P. O. BOX 657 – 50200,
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell Phone: 0712-225422/0736-559665/0714–980289