Internal Auditor II Jobs, Audit Jobs, CPA Jobs, Commerce Jobs, Accounting Jobs, Finance Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Sports Kenya Jobs
Scale SK 7
Basic Salary 50,790 – 64,920
House allowance 28,000
Commuter allowance 8,000
An Officer at this level will be responsible to the internal Auditor I on all matters that relate to financial control and regulation of SK management.
- Interpret financial policies for sound auditing principles/practices and control;
- Prepare audit programs and plans;
- Carry out Internal Auditors works;
- Implement systems in accordance with International Auditing Standards;
- Carry out audit checks;
- Verify payments to enhance validity and accuracy;
- Issue primary audit reports and raise queries and observations;
- Carry out review of accounting, financial and budgetary systems;
- Implement and audit work programmes in line with set targets and annual work plans; and
- Any other duties that may from time to time be assigned.
- Be in possession of Part III of CPA Examination or its recognized equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option) from a recognized Institution or any other equivalent relevant qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- Be proficient in computer applications;
- Be of integrity with commitment to producing results; and
- Be a team player with good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Interest candidates should send their application letters enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates and details of three referees. The candidates should quote job reference number on the envelop to reach the undersigned by the close of business on 15th July, 2019.
The Director General,
Note: Sports Kenya is an equal opportunity employer, women and persons with disability who meet the job specifications are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing both directly or indirectly will lead to automatic disqualification.