Internal Auditor Job at University of Kabianga
University of Kabianga is located in Kabianga Division in Kericho West District. The University is situated in the Kabianga Complex, comprising of the then Kabianga Farmers Training Center, Kabianga High School and Primary School and the Kipsigis County Council Tea Farm.
INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT
Requirements for the Internal Auditor Job
Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
- A Masters degree from a recognized University in a relevant field such as Accounting, Finance or its equivalent.
- CPA (K) / CIA
- 8 years relevant experience of which three years must be at grade 11 or its equivalent.
- Must be a registered member of ICPAK or an equivalent professional body
- CISA holders will have an added advantage.
- Practical knowledge of ICT in relevant area is mandatory.
How to Apply
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the posts indicated in the advert. Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated.
All applications to be addressed to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration & Finance)
University of Kabianga
P. O. BOX 2030 – 20200
So as to reach him not later than Wednesday 24th October, 2018. Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address.