Internships In Kenya, Kenya Power Jobs
Internship at Kenya Power
In line with the Government’s Youth Initiative to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan Labour Market, Kenya Power is offering recent Bachelor’s Degree and Diploma graduates an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on work experience and develop key employability skills. The internship opportunities are available in various departments for a maximum period of three (3) months with effect from January 2019.
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (3 months).
- Should have graduated with a Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution within the last two years
- Should be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Graduate Internships Reference No. KP1/INTGRAD/19/01
- Diploma Internships Reference No. KP1/INTDIP/19/01
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Power website: http://www.kplc.co.ke under the Public information tab and Career Opportunities section. Applications should be received not later than 30th November 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.