IT Assistant Jobs, ICT Jobs, Computer Science Jobs, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client is currently looking to hire an IT Assistant.
- Provide high level product support to customers in order to quickly resolve a wide range of technical requests and issues
- Troubleshoot problems across all platforms
- Follow in-house created software installation, implementation and fault resolution instructions.
- Prioritizing and managing many open support cases at one time.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved before passing them in to the customer.
- Supporting user pc’s and laptops to make sure they are fully functional
- Administration of all systems software and monitoring backups to ensure system availability
- Must have a degree or diploma in computer science, IT or relevant field
- 1-2 years’ experience in ICT service and in Cyber Operations is an added advantage
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer operations such as internet usage, basic networking, software installation
- Great customer service skills
- Can multitask and work well under pressure and for long hours when required.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org