IT Executive Jobs, ICT Jobs, Prime Staff Jobs
To analyze and report on all IT matters within the organization ensuring that managers receive timely, accurate, and relevant information.
• Develop, manage and maintain database on behalf of the company, as per database system document
• Design and prepare reports based on management requirements.
• Develop training guides and information manuals for use by all levels of staff.
• Protect organization’s values by keeping information confidential.
• Take 100% ownership of every situation with a client, ensuring issues are resolved to the client’s satisfaction
• Keeping management informed by reviewing and analyzing reports; summarizing information; identifying trends and ensuring all reports are done and submitted on time.
- Maintain hardware to perform to the required standards:
a. P.C’s laptops, Servers
b. Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications
c. Supervise the work of computer technicians.
d. Establish regular monitoring procedures to evaluate use and effectiveness.
e. Specify power supply requirements and configuration.
f. Recommend purchase of equipment to control dust, temperature, and humidity in area of system installation.
- Manage data capture of data sets into all databases
- Create and maintain contacts with (actual and potential) information and data partners by participating in meetings and forums relating to monitoring and evaluation
- Provide data and information to programming staff, management, consultants, partners and other interested parties as per instruction from management
- Develop protocols for data dissemination and access
- monitoring internet usage,
- Review data needs
- Analyze existing data base systems.
- Provide ongoing staff support as issues arise i.e creating email addresses etc.
- Assist in pulling data for reports, meetings, etc.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Supervise the work of programmers and and other personnel.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
- Determine system /software performance standards. Software licenses are in place, Antivirus are updated etc.
- Train users to use new or modified equipment.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Assist technical manager with programming of the units; stand in for the workshop manager while away.
- Network administration (including backup, security management, user account management, e-mail systems including e-mail web server, internet access, office systems and applications support).
- Supports server, network and desktop hardware, software and applications.
- Performs technology needs analysis.
- Rolls out hardware and software to ensure optimal deployment of resources.
- Plan, implement, and support the network and computing infrastructure plan.
- Manage small to medium sized project according to agree upon budgets and schedules.
- Assist with technology planning through ongoing research.
- Any other responsibilities that may be directed to you by your HOD.
• Degree in Information Technology from a recognized University or a
• Diploma in Information Technology with 3-4 years’ experience
• 2-3 years’ experience
• Good interpersonal skills and communication
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply:
All Interested Candidates should send their CVs and Application Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th August 2019.