Ambulance Driver Job at Karatina University
GRADE 4: KarU/HR/AMBd/2018
- Work at this level entails operation of vehicles, detection and reporting common faults, keeping the vehicles clean, carrying out minor repairs including oiling and greasing, maintenance of work ticket for vehicles as assigned, ensuring safety of the vehicle and any other duties as may be assigned by a senior officer.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade of at least D+ (plus) or its equivalent
- Valid driving license classes BCE free from any endorsement
- S.V license for bus and mini/bus (for bus and minibus drivers)
- At least seven (7) years driving experience as an ambulance driver
- Certificate of Good conduct
- Occupational trade Test III.
- Basic certificate on first Aid
- Computer literacy
- Occupational/Motor Vehicle Mechanic Trade Test II will be an added advantage
- Accident free record or if any the records show that they were not in any way attributable to the drivers negligence
How To Apply
Applicants must submit two (2) copies of applications giving details of their educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present, post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization, accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and a copy of the most recent pay slip.
In addition, applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned, in separate sealed envelopes. Interested applicants should send the applications to the address below, quoting the relevant reference number, so as to be received on or before Tuesday 18th December, 2018.
The Vice Chancellor
P.O. Box 1957- 10101
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.