Senior Technician II Job at Karatina University
GRADE 9: Karu/HR/STEC/2018
- Work at this level will entail collection and preparation of teaching and research materials;
- initiating procurement processes for Laboratory/Workshop tools, materials, machines and equipment.
- In addition design Laboratory/Workshop arrangements and assist in carrying out various laboratory/workshop field activities.
- Besides, an employee at this level will be expected to carry our analytical work in specialized fields and any other duties as may be assigned by a senior officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in addition to Higher National Diploma with three (3) years laboratory working experience in a relevant field or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge in information communication technology
- First Aid and Occupational Health and Safety Training
- Membership of a professional body where applicable
How To Apply
Applicants must submit two (2) copies of applications giving details of their educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present, post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address. Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization, accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and a copy of the most recent pay slip.
In addition, applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned, in separate sealed envelopes. Interested applicants should send the applications to the address below, quoting the relevant reference number, so as to be received on or before Tuesday 18th December, 2018.
The Vice Chancellor
P.O. Box 1957- 10101
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.