Digital Support Manager Job at KCB Bank
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Channels, the job holder will support and coordinate the Banks electronic channels initiatives; (internet, mobile, branch, ATM, Cards and agency) and related infrastructure as business delivery channels for both bank corporate and retail customers to ensure seamless service.
Digital Support Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and provide technical support for electronic channels.
- Provide technical support in projects involving Card Systems, POS Terminals mobile banking and Agency Banking solutions and specialized electronic banking systems
- Recreate client issues in test environment, Identify/document how applications and systems interact to support business processes
- Handle complex calls/solutions that require analysis and research.
- Work on multiple projects as the subject matter expert. Work on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple Products.
- Enhance and develop new channels.
- Provide in-depth product support by resolving incoming inquiries escalated by Tier1 support and escalates to vendors as necessary.
- Ensure compliance of SLAs with system vendors
- Develop, Test and implement business continuity plans for electronic channels.
- Plan the implementation of any products or services on the internet banking/ acquiring and mobile solutions platforms
- Avail tools to generate daily reports on prior day performance to send out to different business units
- Monitor the performance of the Card Switch, ATMs and POS Terminals to ensure smooth running of these systems.
- Execute project plans.
Requirements for the Digital Support Manager Job
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Should possess a Bachelor’s degree in IT related field from a reputable and CUE recognized University.
- Professional IT qualifications in one or more of the following: ITIL, Linux, Prince2, programming, DB Administration
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in support of Mobile, Internet and agency banking technologies.
- Knowledge of IT Banking Systems Implementation & Capabilities.
- Knowledge of Database management systems , solutions and administration
- Knowledge of networking technologies and solutions will be an added advantage
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 16th July, 2018
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable