E-channels, Cards & Interfaces Support Manager Job at KCB Bank
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Channels Support, the job holder will be responsible for ensuring that all digital channel systems that are deployed in the bank are properly managed and supported to provide high availability and exceptional customer experience on 24/7 hour basis.
E-channels, Cards & Interfaces Support Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain an efficient Card Management System.
- Deliver quality service to both internal and external customers and provide high system availability of systems at all times.
- Provide operational assistance and guidance in IT related areas to the Card Centre team and ensure compliance of the card management system with payment associations (VISA & MASTERCARD).
- Provide leadership to KCB CARD-IT team and prepare duty schedules.
- Perform core systems administration tasks, that is, the custodian of systems, ensure security of systems and information, maintain inventory of systems and perform authorized users administration.
- Collect and account for transactions acquired through merchant establishments, ATMs and other sources.
- Establish and maintain data processing schedules and controls to ensure timely delivery of quality assured outputs.
- Ensure timely delivery of reports for users, processing of incoming and outgoing files to and from VISA and MASTERCARD and any other interfaced systems.
- Ensure 24*7 availability of the card systems as required by users.
- Keep track of systems and user related issues and attend to them promptly.
- Perform system upgrades and apply system patches promptly received from system vendors.
Requirements for the E-channels, Cards & Interfaces Support Manager Job
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT related field from a reputable and CUE recognized University.
- Professional IT qualifications in one or more of the following: ITIL, Linux, Prince2, programming, DB Administration
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a relevant IT field; including at least 3 years’ experience in support of Card, ATM, POS and agency banking technologies.
- Hands-on experience and understanding of Card Payments and Interfaces (ISO8583, PCIDSS).
- Knowledge of IT Banking Systems Implementation & Capabilities.
- Working knowledge of Database management systems, solutions and administration
- Working knowledge of networking technologies and solutions will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
The above positions are demanding roles for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidates. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 25th July, 2018
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable