Marketing Manager Job at Kenya Airways
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the successful candidate will be tasked with developing, planning and implementing brand and tactical marketing campaigns to support commercial objectives while delivering against marketing objectives.
- Developing annual marketing initiatives that support both commercial and brand objectives, implementing below and above the line campaigns to support the objectives and updating marketing strategies based on market dynamics.
- Supporting local execution of centrally driven marketing initiatives and monitor performance posts every campaign.
- Managing brand consistency across all guest touch points.
- Identifying strategic local partnerships and potential marketing alliances for the company.
- Creating marketing plans based on the relevant distribution and target markets.
- Managing the departmental budget and monthly spent.
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in Marketing. Experience in airline industry will be an advantage
- Must possess a bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Marketing. A Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
- Ability to operate in a high-pressure environment and respond to the business needs within reduced lead times.
- Able to discuss trends and plan campaigns with the commercial team; plan, recommend and take appropriate actions.
- Must be able to multi task and ensure timely execution.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
- Conversant with Microsoft office.
How to Apply
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.