Painter Job at Kenya Ferry Services
Grade FU2: Post Ref: 2000-71/2018
Reports to the Senior Engineer and will be responsible for maintenance of paint works
- Maintain paintworks in the marine vessels and infrastructure;
- Paint vessels and general infrastructure;
- Fill in work orders and checklists; and
- A minimum of Trade Test Grade II in General Works/Painting and Decoration
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience, preferably in the Marine Industry.
- Ability to read, write and perform simple arithmetic calculations;
- Familiarity with uninvolved, standardised work procedures.
- Fire-fighting and first-aid skills.
- Good inter-personal skills;
How To Apply
Applications, accompanied by a detailed CV containing academic qualifications, professional qualifications, work experience, current and expected remuneration, email addresses, day telephone contacts as well as copies of relevant certificates, testimonials, national identification card, are invited from persons qualified for the positions described above. The applicants should also provide names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of at least three professional referees who are knowledgeable about their competence and area of specialization.
Applications by qualified and suitable applicants for the position should be sent to the undersigned to be received on or before 14th December, 2018
The Managing Director,
Kenya Ferry Services Limited,
Gaza Road, Off Mwinyi Babu Road – Peleleza
P.O. Box 96242 – 80110,
The reference number and title of the position applied for MUST be clearly indicated on the ENVELOPE.
Kenya Ferry Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equity within the organization. Applicants comprising persons living with disabilities (PWDs), those from marginalized areas and women are encouraged to apply.
Terms of Service and Remuneration
All the above positions are challenging and offer attractive and competitive remuneration packages which include basic salary, house allowance, medical cover, leave travel allowance and other benefits in accordance with the Kenya Government Public Service guidelines.