Kenya Registered Nurses Jobs, Nursing Jobs, Medical Jobs, Kiambu County Jobs
Job Group Cpsb 11
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Providing appropriate healthcare services including integrated management of childhood illness (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, Ante-Natal Care and delivery, providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs;
- Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients’/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; and collecting and compiling data.
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing or Kenya Registered Midwifery;
- Registration certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Computer literate.
How to apply
All applicants should submit their applications together with copies of their detailed curriculum vitae with names, address and telephone contacts of three referees.
Academic and professional certificates, testimonials, national identity card or passport and any other supporting documents. Clearly indicate the position applied for both on the cover letter and the envelope. Applications should be addressed to:
County Public Service Board
P O Box 2362 – 00900
Hand delivered applications should be dropped in the specific box provided at the County Public Service Board offices, Room 103, first floor at Thika Sub-County offices between 8.00 a.m and 5.00 p.m on weekdays.
Applicants should seek clearance from and attach copies or evidence thereof of the CURRENT (valid in 2019) documents below.
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
- Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Applications should reach the County Public Service Board (CPSB) on or before the 12th April, 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
- KIAMBU COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- EMPLOYEES OF THE COUNTY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- WOMEN, MINORITIES AND PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- ANY FORM OF CANVASSING SHALL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION.
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.