Corporate Communications Officer II Job at Kenya School of Government
The Kenya School of Government (KSG) is a State Corporation established under the Kenya School of Government Act (No. 9 of 2012).
The mandate of the School is to provide learning and development programs that enhance skills and competencies in the public service; conduct research; and offer consultancy services to inform policy. KSG has six campuses namely Baringo, Embu, Matuga, Mombasa, Nairobi and eLDi. The School plans to recruit highly qualified and competent Kenyan citizens to fill various vacant positions in the Academic and Administration divisions.
- Prepare press materials for press releases and publications
- Implement activities for the unit
- Create and maintain a database of press and other organizations contacts;
- Develop and publishing in house newsletters
- Draft materials for publication
- Prepare reports on the activities of the unit
- File and maintain records for the unit
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism; Mass Communications or equivalent; Public Relations; or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Evidence of supervisory course attended at a recognized institution lasting at least two (2) weeks
- Good interpersonal skills
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
If you believe your qualifications and career objectives match the above role, please submit your application, including a detailed CV; stating your current position, email address, telephone contacts and the advertisement reference number so as to reach us on or before January 4, 2019 using the addressed below. Minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Director General
Kenya School of Government Council
P.O. Box 23030-00604