ICT Assistant Job at Kenya School of Government
The Kenya School of Government (KSG) is a State Corporation established under the Kenya School of Government Act (No. 9 of 2012).
The mandate of the School is to provide learning and development programs that enhance skills and competencies in the public service; conduct research; and offer consultancy services to inform policy. KSG has six campuses namely Baringo, Embu, Matuga, Mombasa, Nairobi and eLDi. The School plans to recruit highly qualified and competent Kenyan citizens to fill various vacant positions in the Academic and Administration divisions.
- Install computers and computer accessories for user
- Diagnose and resolve simple computer related faults;
- Carry out preventive maintenance
- Provide user support, maintain computer systems and train users
- Compile and maintain inventory of all computer, telecommunication equipment, computer accessories and software
- Prepare Service Desk reports
- Write and test simple computer programs according to instructions and specifications
- Repair and maintain ICT equipment and associated accessories
- Diploma in Computer Science; Computer Programming; Computer Engineering; Information Technology; Information Science; Computer Studies; Business Information Technology or equivalent from a recognised institution
- Good interpersonal skills
- Valid certificate of good conduct
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How to Apply
If you believe your qualifications and career objectives match the above role, please submit your application, including a detailed CV; stating your current position, email address, telephone contacts and the advertisement reference number so as to reach us on or before January 4, 2019 using the addressed below. Minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Director General
Kenya School of Government Council
P.O. Box 23030-00604