Internal Auditor I (Information System Auditor) Job at Kenya School of Government
The Kenya School of Government (KSG) is a State Corporation established under the Kenya School of Government Act (No. 9 of 2012).
The mandate of the School is to provide learning and development programs that enhance skills and competencies in the public service; conduct research; and offer consultancy services to inform policy. KSG has six campuses namely Baringo, Embu, Matuga, Mombasa, Nairobi and eLDi. The School plans to recruit highly qualified and competent Kenyan citizens to fill various vacant positions in the Academic and Administration divisions.
- Carry out routine and special systems audits
- Evaluate information system processes for efficiency, completeness and accuracy.
- Analyse information systems and business protocols to ensure they are in tandem with each other.
- Ensure acquisition, deployment and disposal of hardware and software are done in accordance with Kenya School of Government policy
- Review and provide assurance on Information Security of the School
- Monitor and evaluate utility of ICT facilities within the School.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business or equivalent
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Knowledge of Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs)
- Two (2) years relevant experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Evidence of supervisory skills course attended at a recognized institution lasting at least two (2) weeks
- Proficiency in ERP applications
- Good interpersonal skills
- Valid certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
If you believe your qualifications and career objectives match the above role, please submit your application, including a detailed CV; stating your current position, email address, telephone contacts and the advertisement reference number so as to reach us on or before January 4, 2019 using the addressed below. Minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Director General
Kenya School of Government Council
P.O. Box 23030-00604