Research Assistant Job at Kenya School of Government
The Kenya School of Government (KSG) is a State Corporation established under the Kenya School of Government Act (No. 9 of 2012).
The mandate of the School is to provide learning and development programs that enhance skills and competencies in the public service; conduct research; and offer consultancy services to inform policy. KSG has six campuses namely Baringo, Embu, Matuga, Mombasa, Nairobi and eLDi. The School plans to recruit highly qualified and competent Kenyan citizens to fill various vacant positions in the Academic and Administration divisions.
- Data collection, codification and analyses
- Providing technical support to faculty in research work
- Carrying literature review
- Compilation of bibliographic data
- Administration of questionnaires
- Provide rapporteur services
- Proof reading of research materials
- Assisting in writing scientific papers including literature review
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university in the relevant field
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates in any of the following fields:
- Leadership & Management
- Public Finance
- Public Administration and Governance
- Project Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Demonstrate ability to conduct research
- Proficiency in use of computer software for data analysis
- A valid certificate of good conduct
- Good interpersonal skills
How to Apply
If you believe your qualifications and career objectives match the above role, please submit your application, including a detailed CV; stating your current position, email address, telephone contacts and the advertisement reference number so as to reach us on or before January 4, 2019 using the addressed below. Minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Director General
Kenya School of Government Council
P.O. Box 23030-00604