Senior Supply Chain Management Officer Job at Kenya School of Government
The Kenya School of Government (KSG) is a State Corporation established under the Kenya School of Government Act (No. 9 of 2012).
The mandate of the School is to provide learning and development programs that enhance skills and competencies in the public service; conduct research; and offer consultancy services to inform policy. KSG has six campuses namely Baringo, Embu, Matuga, Mombasa, Nairobi and eLDi. The School plans to recruit highly qualified and competent Kenyan citizens to fill various vacant positions in the Academic and Administration divisions.
- Undertake periodic stock take control
- Maintain an up-to-date database of the School’s assets
- Implement Supply Chain Management policies, Guides and procedures
- Coordinate warehouse of goods and equipment
- Monitor distribution of goods and services
- Process documents for procurement of goods and service
- Process documents for disposal of stores and equipment
- Undertake procurement of goods and services
- Carry out market surveys and research
- Carry out inventory and stock control
- Process of agenda for the tender committees
- Satisfactory performance at Supply Chain Management Officer I grade or its equivalent for at least three (3) years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management; or equivalent; Procurement and Contract Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Evidence of management course attended at a recognized institution lasting at least four (4) weeks
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Valid certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
If you believe your qualifications and career objectives match the above role, please submit your application, including a detailed CV; stating your current position, email address, telephone contacts and the advertisement reference number so as to reach us on or before January 4, 2019 using the addressed below. Minorities and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing will result in automatic disqualification.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
The Director General
Kenya School of Government Council
P.O. Box 23030-00604