Attachment at Kenya School of Law
Duration: 3 Months
The Kenya School of Law is a public legal education provider responsible for the provision of professional legal training as an agent of the Government. The School is run under the auspices of the Kenya School of Law Act No. 26 of 2012 of the Laws of Kenya.
The School has put in place an internship/attachment programme as part of on the job training for purpose of moulding interns/attaches to become responsible citizens who will contribute effectively to the socio-economic development of the country as well as develop their ability to successfully take up employment in various sectors.
The successful candidates shall be selected from applicants who possess the following qualifications:
Requirements for the Attachment
- Application Letter;
- Recommendation letter from the Institution and a copy of valid student ID;
- Copies of academic transcripts;
- Copy of National Identification card;
- Personal accident insurance to cover for personal risks lasting for at least three (3) month; and
- Medical cover provided by the University or College or any other reputable insurance firm.
How to Apply
All applications should include a reliable email address, day-time telephone contact and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates.
Send your application to:-
Kenya School of Law
P. O. Box 30369-00100
The application should reach this office on or before 30th October 2018.
The School is an equal opportunity employer, Women and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.