Job Title: Key Accounts Executive
The key account executive must build and maintain a strong relationship with the account. They will be the lead point of contact for all key account matters, anticipate the key account’s requirements, work within the company to ensure targets are met, and help the account to meet targets. The key account executive will also bring in new business from existing accounts by listing the full range of company’s products and will develop new relationships with potential accounts.
- Listing the full range of company’s products with the Key accounts as per communicated targets.
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key accounts and company.
- Resolving key account issues and complaints while anticipating account changes and improvements.
- Developing a complete understanding of key account needs.
- Managing communications between key accounts and internal teams.
- Negotiating joint business plan with consultation from the Area Sales Manager and establishing timeline for execution, including pricing and credit terms
- Planning and presenting reports on key account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team leaders.
- Analyzing key account data to provide customer relationship management.
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new key accounts.
- Diploma or degree in Business or related field is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ in FMCG sales, with demonstrated results of meeting sales goals.
- Excellent planning, organizational skills with high integrity
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, presentable and aggressive, with ability follow-through on join business plans
- In-depth understanding of company key accounts and their position in the industry
- Ability to handle and overcome objections from customers
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Key Accounts Executive) to email@example.com before 19th August 2019.