Assistant Civil Engineer Job at Kilifi County
Job Group K
Terms of Service: Permanent
Salary Scale: 34,260 – 44,750 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time
An officer at this level will be assigned civil engineering duties under supervision of an experienced officer.
Assistant Civil Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Design of civil services in roads and construction works repair and maintenance of civil installations in roads, water works, drainages, bridges, footpaths and other government facilities undertaking projects, preparation of specifications for new equipment’s, and processing of tenders for civil installation work
Requirements for the Assistant Civil Engineer Job
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Be registered as a graduate member of engineer’s registration Board of Kenya
- Must be computer literate
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials. The form can either be;
Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 4th day of July, 2018.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.