Clerical Officers Job at Kilifi County
Job Group F
Terms of Service: Permanent
Salary Scale: 15,620 – 19,160 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time
Clerical Officers Job Responsibilities
- Compiling statistical records, sorting out letters and filing, dispatching letters and maintaining efficient filling system, preparing payment vouchers, computation of financial or statistical records based on routine or special sources of information, compiling data and drafting simple letters.
Requirement for the Clerical Officers Job
For appointment to this grade and officer must;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C Plain or its approved equivalent; and
- Proficiency in computer applications
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials. The form can either be;
Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 4th day of July, 2018.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.