Registered Nurses Job at Kilifi County
Job Group: H
Terms of service: Permanent
Salary Scale: 22,380 – 27,680 p.m.
Other Allowances are as issued by SRC from time to time
Registered Nurses Job Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including integrated Management of childhood illness (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, ante-natal care delivery, providing health education and counseling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs
- Referring patients and clients appropriately
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans
- Maintaining records on patients/clients health condition and care
- Ensuring a tidy and safe environment
- Collecting and compiling data
Requirements for the Registered Nurses Job
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Kenya Registered Community, Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/ Midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing Mental Health and Psychiatry from recognized institution
- Registered Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials. The form can either be;
Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
Downloaded from the Kilifi County website
Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
Address it to;-
THE SECRETARY, COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 4th day of July, 2018.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.