- Provide leadership in the preparation and implementation of projects and major capital development plans;
- Responsible for the management of contractors involved in civil, building works and electrical works within and outside the port including advising on Civil works rehabilitation or replacement of infrastructure and on the technical feasibility/costs, and timing implications for the development of marine and shore facilities
- Provide overall strategic leadership and direction for the development and review of operating policies and procedures;
- Oversee the preparation and development of divisional budgets for the infrastructure division and exercise control on expenditure; and
- Monitor the progress on the implementation of major capital works undertaken by contractors including, costs, completion schedules and quality assurance for the division’s projects.
- Be a holder of a Bachelor’s and a Master’s Degree in any of the following fields; Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Business related field from a recognised university;
- Be a Professional Engineer registered with Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) with a valid practicing certificate;
- Hold a valid membership to the Institute of Engineers of Kenya (IEK);
- Have knowledge and experience of not less than nine (9) years of relevant work experience with at least five (5) years served in managerial/ leadership role (s) in significant organisation (s) with similar complexity as Kenya Ports Authority;
- Has ability to manage complex projects; and;
- Experience in port, shipping and maritime logistics is an added advantage.
NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details