(Energy) Mechanical Engineer Job at Kenya Tea Development Agency
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing energy efficiency services to KTDA factories and subsidiaries to ensure energy is optimally utilized.
Mechanical Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Carry out energy audits and prepare energy audit reports.
- Supervise installation and testing of equipment.
- Design and equipment specification including retrofitting existing systems in order to improve energy efficiency in KTDA facilities.
- Monitoring and verification of energy conservation measures after implementation
- Conduct quality control inspections
- Conduct training and awareness campaigns on energy efficiency among staff
Qualifications for the Mechanical Engineer Job
- Bachelor of Science degree in mechanical engineering;
- Five (5) years of experience as a Mechanical or Thermal Energy Auditor or field Service Technician;
- Membership to Engineering Board;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills of thermal & mechanical systems
- Good management skills;
- Good knowledge of mechanical engineering;
- Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- High level of integrity
How to Apply
Apply online here [ www.ktdateas.com/recruit ] later than 27th June 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.