Lab Assistant Jobs, Laboratory Technologist Jobs, Lab Technician Jobs, KCC Jobs
To ensure testing of milk and its by-products in accordance to the set standards
- Analyzing the bacteriological and microbiological content of milk and milk products
- Analyzing the chemical content of milk and milk products
- Grading the milk at the point of receipt
- Sampling the milk at the various stages of processing
- Standardizing of chemicals used in analysis in the milk
- Testing the detergent concentration before the cleaning process
- Cleaning of the laboratory
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Degree in Biochemistry/Dairy Technology/Lab Technology/Food Science or related field with over two (2) years’ experience in a busy organization OR
- Diploma in Biochemistry/Dairy Technology/Lab Technology/Food Science or related field with over four (4) years’ experience in a busy organization.
- Good record keeping skills
- Attention to detail
- Change agility (flexible)
- Ability to follow through on defined tasks
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name and Reference Number of position applied for on the covering letter and envelope, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonials and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Chief Manager, Human Resource & Administration
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries Ltd.
P.O. Box 30131 – 00100
Please note that all applications MUST BE sent through the above address ONLY and NOT later than 8th March 2019 by 5 p.m.
‘New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.”