Lab Compliance Officer Jobs, Pharmaceutical Jobs, Laboratory Jobs, NFT Consult Jobs
Location: Athi River, Kenya
Area of work: Quality Assurance Department
Reporting to: Quality Operations Manager
Ideal Start Date: 1st November 2019
Our client is a leading multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer and the world’s leading provider of healthcare solutions today. They specialize in different product groups ranging from Dialysis, Surgical instrumentation, Clinical Nutrition, Stoma Care, Infection Prevention, Anesthesia and Intensive Care products among others. They recently acquired a plant in Kenya and are seeking to fill the position of a Lab Compliance Officer.
The Lab Compliance Officer will play a crucial role in the Manufacturing process by averting non conforming activities thus guaranteeing products in terms of safety and efficacy.
- Enforcement of GMP.
- Identify gaps in GMP implementation and appropriate mitigations.
- Interpret and enforce implementation of quality assurance standards.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of laid down procedures and identify the need to review them.
- Monitor production process, and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished pharmaceutical product quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Technology.
- 3-5 Years of experience in a similar role in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems &GLP
- Conversant with WHO –GMP
- Computer literate
- Good written and oral communication skills
How to Apply
Applicants can upload their CVs and application letters onto the website www.nftconsult.com as well as view the detailed Job description.
Deadline for receipt of applications is 15th October 2019.
Note that only applications in MS Word or PDF will be considered. We are an equal opportunity employer and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.