Medical Laboratory Technologists Job at Nairobi County
The Nairobi City County Public Service Board (NCPSB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions.
JOB GROUP ‘H’ (15 POSTS)
Application Deadline: Fri 26th Oct 2018
Salary Scale: Kshs 19,323.00 to Kshs 24,462.00
House Allowance: Kshs 4,000.00
Commuter Allowance: Kshs 6,750.00
Roles for the Medical Laboratory Technologists Job
- Be a citizen of Kenya;
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (plain) or its equivalent qualification with at least C in Biology or Biological Sciences, Chemistry or Physical Science, English or Kiswahili and C in Mathematics or Physics
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences from Kenya Medical Training College or any other institution recognized by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board; and
- Be registered by the Kenya Medical Laboratory Technicians and Technologists Board
Medical Laboratory Technologists Job Roles
- Offering general diagnostic or other laboratory services in a Medical Laboratory, blood transfusion services or Division of Vector Borne Diseases;
- Registered Medical Laboratory Technologist;
- Any other duty as may be assigned by a competent authority.
How to Apply
Applications can ONLY be submitted ONLINE on or before 12th October.
Applicants should be Kenyan Citizens.
Applicants should meet requirements of Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya and will be required to have clearance certificates from EACC, KRA, HELB, CRB and a Certificate of Good Conduct from the Kenya Police Service
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicant must have no prior criminal conviction or pending criminal action.
Applicants must be physically and medically fit.
Nairobi City County is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.