Laboratory Technician Jobs, Laboratory Technologist Jobs, Crystal Recruitment Jobs
Our Client, an award-winning company building the healthcare system of the future and bringing quality, trustworthy healthcare to the next 100 million families in Africa is looking for a Laboratory Technician who can ensure an outstanding patient experience while providing the highest quality laboratory results.
- Provide comprehensive laboratory services
- Help us grow our clinical services.
- Take on marketing and clinical management responsibilities.
- Help with managing the petty cash at the clinic which will ensure all money is accounted for and are very involved in the relationship management of partnership in the community
- At least 1 year of work experience after internship
- Must have 1-year internship experience.
- Diploma, Higher Diploma or BSC in Medical Laboratory Science
- Outstanding patient interaction skills are a must
- Super friendly and fun – enjoys being part of a team
- Fully proficient in lab services, including hematology
- Must have a license.
- Must be fluent in English and Swahili
- Learn all about clinic operations
- Training on many aspects of patient care
- Chance to interact with people from all walks of life all day long
- Salary depends on experience/abilities.
- Working hours will be 52 hours per week with 2 days off per week.
How To Apply
Applicants from Somali/Islamic backgrounds are highly advised to Apply to encourage diversity!
Follow the Link to Apply!