Laboratory Technician Jobs, Medical Jobs, Penda Health Jobs
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that has been ranked the best healthcare company to work for in 2018 by Brighter Monday. We are transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient Medical Centres that make extremely high quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experiences.
About the Role
This is a key clinical position that will provide critical impact on our ability to provide comprehensive primary care to our patients. We are looking for individuals who can ensure an outstanding patient experience while providing the highest quality laboratory results.
- Learn all about clinic operations
- Training on many aspects of patient care
- Chance to interact with people from all walks of life all day long
- Provide comprehensive laboratory services. You will see a large variety of patients from many different backgrounds who present with various complaints and have different laboratory needs.
- Help us grow our clinical services. As a start-up company with a big vision, every team member plays an integral role in transforming the healthcare system in Kenya. We are looking for everyone to contribute their creativity and energy toward realizing the vision of friendly, high-quality, affordable health care.
- Take on marketing and clinical management responsibilities. We take a team approach to everything we do at Penda. This means that our lab techs do much more than just work in the lab. Lab techs are expected to help with managing the petty cash at the clinic which will ensure all money is accounted for and are very involved in the relationship management of partnership in the community.
- Be a great teammate and go above and beyond. It’s part of your job to make sure you and your teammates love their work and that you share their work load with them when yours is lighter. This specifically means spending time in reception and triage when you don’t have patients. Work well with others go above and beyond what is expected from you
- Salary depends on experience/abilities.
Location and Hours
- We are a fast growing company with frequent openings at all our branches.Preference will be given to candidates who are flexible about the work location.
- 52 Hours per week.
- Outstanding patient interaction skills are a must
- Super friendly and fun – enjoys being part of a team
- Diploma, Higher Diploma or BSC in Medical Laboratory Science
- Fully proficient in lab services, including hematology
- Must have a license.
- Must be fluent in English and Swahili
How to apply
- Fill out the application form
- Submit/Copy paste a cover letter
- Submit your Resume/CV with your supporting documents as an attachment
As we are growing fast and hire lots of lab technician,we are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Candidates who apply earlier will be given priority.